Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Good morning!

Good morning!
Babies are drinking nicely, but the 2 littlies are still not putting on weight (red and lime). It is puzzling as they are drinking well, so I will make the decision at lunchtime today to give an additional feed every now and again with a tube.
All puppies are strong and wriggle and squirm and fight to get to mom when she gets inthe box.
I will weigh them at 1pm and see how it's going :)


Today I am back at work but this is what I see from my computer:


Journey is being such a good girl! She has access to half the house and a small yard, and she has chosen to stay in the box with the babies!

I have a camera set up in the room, with sound, and I can pan around to see what's happening, and also talk to Journey. I have it available on my work PC as well as on my phone, so leaving the pups and JJ is easier now!

No comments:

Post a Comment