Friday, December 29, 2017

Friday..!

Today we tried a bit of pumpkin! Not a great hit, but at least they tried it. But they were definitely happier when I brought in their PROPER food!


We also did the deworming today... eeuw! There were a few little puppy worms in the stool, which I caught and inspected. The 6-week Drontal dewormer should finish the deworming protocol until their second vaccination date.

The pups were then set free on the lawn while I enjoyed a brandy & coke... they loved the interaction with my other dogs!


Someone, however, has a death wish...........





This evening, the pups have joined me in the lounge, but they are pretty pooped form the day's adventures!


While they sleep, I am extending their pen in their room as a surprise to them for when they wake up!
(The low bit is for mom to get in, should she ever feel the need..........)


No comments:

Post a Comment