Monday, August 25, 2014

The countdown

I can't believe that there will be Sheltie puppies in my house next week! Tizzy Wing has 9 days to go...

I have prepared most of the necessary items, but still a few little things to get. The whelping room will be prepared this weekend. I am about to print out the birth charts, and then we will go through all the checklists to double check that we have everything.

Tizzy Wing will be off to the vet on Friday for another scan and then also an x-ray. I can't wait!

Then the "fun" shopping begins for some new photo props! With everyone eagerly awaiting news, it's nice to have interesting & pretty photos :):)

Finn has started showing a little and there is a sudden expansion on Q's tummy:


My poor little baby looks like a hippo! She is VERY VERY sulky and needy and whenever I touch her she moans like a drain!

Tizzy wing doesn't seem to be too phased and she is much further along. Finn is her normal hysterical, silly self, and probably has no clue that she's getting a little paunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment