Friday, August 29, 2014

Day 58 - SURPRISE!!!

Well, what a shock to have a girl in labour so early.... exciting and very stressful.
Tizzy Wing started panting during the night and was very restless at 3am. My other dogs wouldn't settle and I wondered if she needed to go out, so I got up and checked her for the 3rd time and let her out. A few seconds later she was happy (she peed on the driveway at the door quickly) and chuffed off to the room again. No sooner were the lights out, and I heard some panting again. Time to call Sam to get over to my house... I was pretty sure that labour had started! At 4am I got up and made up the whelping room (in the middle of a downpour with thunder)..... did my phone-a-friend thing again, and Sam came over. By 5am we were ready to rock 'n roll, and soon after the first pup appeared!

I will give more on the pups later... here are just a few pics of this morning 5-8am






No comments:

Post a Comment