Friday, March 14, 2014

The pups are leaving tomorrow :(:(

Well, time has flown, and the pups have only 1 more night with me. I can't believe 8 weeks went so fast!

All 3 pups are as dirty as they can possibly be... I will need to bath them again in the morning to see which are the red ones.. hehehe
So they will go to their owners all spick and span (and maybe stay like that for 5 minutes!)

"Red" is leaving tomorrow morning at 09:30, no doubt Sam Stedman will be camped out on my doorstep from 05:00!

"Rogan" needs to be at the airport at 11am for his flight to Durban. His crate is already packed and ready to go with all his goodies taped to it like some sort of hobo's shack! Colleen will probably be pacing an hour early...

"Domino" will be alone with mommy for a few hours, as Sue is on her way from Johannesburg to fetch her in the afternoon. She leaves at 4pm.

I will have empty-nest syndrome!

And Chakotay... well, she will be distracted with a nice long walk around the neighborhood tomorrow evening! I think she will also have a nice bath!


No comments:

Post a Comment